Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy, Dizzy, Younha (??) ~

Hello~!!
I'm back from my crazy weekend people! Yeah~! You crazy blogger is back!

I'm so busy these days with school, upcoming exams, Jaejoong....
About Jaejoong.. I'm just kidding~ Please don't get mad at me, Cassies~ =) . Peace.

Hmm.. Guess what, I'm not allowed to open my laptop after 5 PM~
I have to study for national exams that will be hold at the end of March.
So, after 5 PM, I have to study.....
Yeah. This is so great. Just great. =w= .
Do they even know that I can't live with books only?? I have to live with my lovely laptop too! TT_TT .

Thinking about that only makes my head dizzy~
I think I need to eat.. (??)~

BTW, I'm so into Younha's newest song these day~
I love the lyric and her voice~
I nearly cried when I was listening to the song for the first time..
You should listen to it too~
I'll post the lyric later~

Hmm... that's all for today (??).
Oh.. headache. AGAIN~ =w=

No comments:

Post a Comment