Sunday, January 10, 2010

Last day~ And I need my Jae oppa~

So... today is the last day of holiday.. TT_TT ~
OMO... Why does it feel so short??
I still need more holiday~~ I haven't ready to face "them" yet...
Will miss my "holiday habit" so bad...

Geez... I sound so miserable. (I AM).
But, If I go to school tomorrow, what should I do there?
I even haven't prepared anything for tomorrow~

Okay, I think I should change the topic.~
So, *cough*my*cough* Jae oppa is in Canada now, huh??
Why he didn't invite me to go with me~! Ya! Jae oppa! You should put more attention to your lonely fans wife here!
Or may be after your trip to Canada is over, you could visit Indonesia~ (so we can spend our time together XP).
If Jae oppa was my teacher, I would like to go to school EVERYDAY just to see his face~~
But, yeah, that will NEVER happen~
I think I should STOP day-dreaming and face the reality...
I mean.. CRUEL reality...

Jae oppa, your cute smile always makes me forget to breath~~


No comments:

Post a Comment