Monday, January 4, 2010

My 2010 Resolution

It's 2010 now!!
새해 복 많이 받으세요~! あけましておめでとう~! Happy New Year~!
Sorry for my late greeting. =3.

How was your year changed celebration?? Did you spent the last minutes of 2009 with you beloved one *wooo*?? Or may be someone that you love was hospitalized?? I'm dying to know other stories!! =p.

Me, I celebrated it in silence... That's true! My family members already felt asleep. Tsk.

Anyways, some of you must have made a resolution for this year right? I wanna make mine too! To be honest, this is my first time making a resolution. =p.

So, my resolution for 2010 ....
~ Study hard for this year exam!!
~ Buy a graphic tablet!!
~ Will finish my FF!
~ I'll be taller! (I'm a shortie *sobs*)

That's all... May be? I'll add some later. I'm suck at making a resolution or a thing like that~~


No comments:

Post a Comment