Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random, Syndrome, Dream ~

So, yeah, yesterday I didn't do anything special except editing photos or reading mangas~ I was extremely bored~ So I decided to watch my hamsters sleeping... How miserable my life is... Ckckck~

BTW, I got this "I-miss-seeing-DBSK-laughing-crying-singing-as-5" syndrome (actually, I've got this syndrome many months ago). Because of the lawsuit, they are now divided into JaeChunSu group and HoMin group. Which means, there will be less YunJae moments *cries*, it will be hard to see them singing on the same stage eventhough we still can see them together as Tohoshinki in Japan... But still... I even heard that they shared different dressing rooms, took different airplane to go back to Korea and it seems that.. HoMin aren't allowed to contact JaeChunSu!!~~ ARGH! This situation driving me crazy~! I hope the lawsuit will end soon, DBSK will shine again, we can see YunJae acting dorky again~~

And, last night, I got a very extremely strange dream~ I dreamed I went to Dufan (an amusement park in my country) with my classmates (but I only saw Rigia, Howard, Viena, Keke, Dea, Binsar and Karen). Then, suddenly, I met HSJ members~!! So so random and epic. Then, I chased after them and tried to talk to them~ But, because I was too nervous, I said "안녕하세요 (annyeong hasaeyo) instead of "こんにちは (konnichiwa)". I tried to speak properly, but I kept speaking in broken English~~ Then, I gave up and went to my friends (I didn't forget to say bye!). Then, we had lunch... And, guess what, HSJ members also had lunch and sat in front of us~!

I know, so random, epic, crazy, will never happen.. But, like I care =p. At least I could talk and see Yuto-kun's face~ Eventhough it was only a dream.... =( .

When will I see them + DBSK in person and talk to them... *cries* ...

YEAH! I miss that moment so damn much!! And, I'm sure that Yunho misses Jae A LOT!!
Leader-sshi, fighting~!

No comments:

Post a Comment