Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello bloggers, visitors, random people!

And, yeah, this is my first OFFICIAL blog. What happened to my old blogs? Well, I'm lazy to take care of them. So I dumped them. =p.

Finally, I got my spirit of blogging again. And, guess what, believe it or not, I got that spirit when I was in toilet. =p.

BTW, I love the layout. It's cute but not too girly. =). I'll say thanks to someone who made it... later... =p.

I'll post random stuffs here. Most of them will be something about DBSK or K-Pop and my diary. Wait... DIARY?? Yeap. I'm trying to be a normal 14 years old girl by writing a diary in her blog. Because, I spent most of my time playing with my photoshop.

Jae oppa, "that's 'kinda' normal, Rin." Me, "really, oppa?" Jae oppa, "yes."

Well, because Jae oppa said it's normal, just let it be. =).

Yeah, I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment