Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dizzy, School, #happybdayjaejoong ~

Really, I feel like wasting my time in school.. for certain times...
I (we, grade nine) am (are) having another conflict with my(our) teacher, AGAIN~!
I don't know whose fault this time.. But I think, this is our and our teacher's fault..
Because, we were so noisy when she's teaching and didn't want to listen to her words..
And, this is her fault also because she said something irritating..

GRAH~! This problem only makes my head feels dizzier~! I've had enough~~!
My wish is only one, "I hope national exam will be canceled. Amen!"
It makes me have to study from evening to night. Then from morning to afternoon! ==a .

Btw... yesterday was Jaejoong oppa's birthday~!
Saengil chukhaeyo oppa~
And, Cassies and other fandoms have made #happybdayjaejoong in the top of TT!
And beat nowplaying! Yeah~

I'm so happy~ We broke that "nowplaying curse" =p ~
Aahh.. I feel so dizzy.. What's wrong to my head..?
May be I study too hard...
==a

No comments:

Post a Comment